- PostAdvisor to Rector's Office
Nina Yanykina is an Advisor to Rector's Office at ITMO University.
In 2007, Nina Yanykina graduated from St. Petersburg State University with a degree in Economics and Company Management. She is currently working on her PhD thesis.
- 2015 - Internship at the SAP company (Germany);
- 2014 - Educational program at RVC for heads of Russian universities and innovation clusters on effective management of innovation clusters in the Pacific Rim countries;
- 2012 - Course “Revolution in Exponentially Growing Technologies: Forecast for the Future” at Singularity University (the USA);
- 2010 - Courses “Technology Operations and Organization Licensing Skills (TOOLS)” and “Essentials of Academic Technology Transfer” (the USA);
- 2008 - Distance learning course “Fundamentals of Intellectual Property” by the World Intellectual Property Organization.
- 2019-present moment - project manager at the HR department of Sberbank Russia;
- 2019-present moment - advisor to rector at ITMO University;
- 2018-2019 - head of ITMO University’s Institute of Entrepreneurship;
- 2017-2018 - dean of ITMO University’s Faculty of Technological Management and Innovations;
- 2015-2018 - head of ITMO University’s Department of Project Development and Innovative Activities;
- 2013-2015 - head of ITMO University’s Department of Innovation Activity;
- 2010-2013 - head of ITMO University’s Project Expertise Center;
- 2010 - marketing specialist at ITMO University;
- 2006-2010 - manager at Intellectual Property and Technologies Transfer Department at St. Petersburg State University;
- 2005 - marketing specialist at the IT-Service company;
- 2005 - intern at the Applied Chemistry research center.
Nina Yanykina has coordinated a range of projects at ITMO University, including Project 5-100, International Forum “From Science to Business”, and “Enhancing Intellectual Property Rights Competence and Cooperation between Russia (St. Petersburg), Finland, Denmark and Sweden”, to name but a few.
Nina Yanykina’s research interests lie in the field of innovations in higher education, entrepreneurship, and IP management, among others. She is the author of over ten publications.