- Faculty of Energy and Ecotechnology
- International Laboratory of Mechanics and Energy Systems
- Interfaculty Laboratory "Translational Technologies in Education"
- Laboratory of Ecology, Technosphere Safety and Metrological Support
- International Laboratory "Solution Сhemistry of Advanced Materials and Technologies"
Among the School's key research areas are:
- developing technologies for improving the quality of life;
- increasing energy efficiency of biomass processing and reducing human impact on the environment;
- creating functional materials for biotechnologies.
The School has cutting-edge equipment for conducting high-level research. The School’s students have an opportunity to do internships at best Russian and international companies. Among the School’s industrial partners are more than 50 Russian and international companies such as Karavai, Khlebny Dom, Leipurien Tukku, Fazer, Baltika Brewery, Danone, Petroholod, Galaktika, Petmol, Coca-Cola, Heiniken, Russian Standard, Electronics RUS, Daikin, KRION, Mitsubishi Electric, Gazprom, etc.
We cooperate with many renowned universities worldwide, including the TU Dresden, Hamburg University of Technology, the Technische Universität Ilmenau, Leipzig University, Harvard University, University of Central Florida, Illinois State University, Saint Louis University, South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences, Lahti University, Aalto University, Harbin University of Science and Technology, Lanzhou University, the University of Liège, etc.