- Research Center of Light-Guided Photonics
- Laboratory of Fiber Bragg Grating Inscription
- Laboratory of Programmable Electronics
- Laboratory of Light-Guided Photonics
- Laboratory of Modeling and Programming
- Laboratory of Assembly and Alignment of Light-Guided Photonic Devices
- Laboratory of Technological Methods and Devices
- Scientific and Production Center "Precision Electromechanics"
The Higher School of Engineering and Technology aims to solve practical challenges and pave the way for up-to-date high technologies and systems. The School performs a full cycle of works related to the creation of such technologies – from the formation of their construction concepts to the full release of design and technology documentation and the organization of small-scale production for industrial customers at TRL-8.
The School includes the following departments:
- Research Institute of Light-Guided Photonics (head: Igor Meshkovsky);
- Research and Development Center "Precision Electromechanics" (head: Valentin Tomasov);
- Engineering and Technology Center (head: Alexey Orlov).
The School is engaged in training Master’s, Specialist’s, and PhD students. During their studies, students acquire not only job-ready skills and knowledge but also improve their soft skills.
The School’s graduates are in-demand high-quality specialists working at various industrial enterprises and academia. It trains future engineers, scientists, and innovative entrepreneurs.