The Faculty was created in 2003 to provide post-graduate and doctoral courses.
The Faculty facilitates the process of replenishment and level increase of training of scientific and pedagogical staff of the university
- a provision for material encouragement of graduate students and young professionals is developed. It allows supporting and encouraging of young scientists of the university which leading an active scientific and scientific-pedagogical activity in his native university
- the technology of information, methodical, scientific support of the process of research on cutting-edge areas of science is developed
- the number of young scientists and specialists involved in the educational and scientific and methodical process of the University is increased
- the number of filed and won various applications of competitions and grants in priority areas is increased.
Faculty provides fulfillment of the indicators of state accreditation in the training of highly qualified personnel
- a system of training of highly qualified personnel in priority areas of science and technology by improving the efficiency of post-graduate and doctoral programs on the basis of an integrated approach to the selection, training and preparation to applicants of dissertations was created
- a system of automated accounting of indicators of the educational process and research applicants was created
- a method of analyzing the effectiveness of the supervisor and the Faculty in the training of applicants was developed.
Faculty provides opportunities for continuing education within programs of postgraduate education.
Postgraduate training is carried out in 8 science areas: physical and mathematical, chemical, technical, economic, philosophical, and pedagogical, political science, and earth science.