ITMO's Staff Support Office aims to create a comfortable environment for the effective work and professional growth of all university employees. The Office’s staff also provides informational, advisory, and methodological assistance to the university’s teaching staff.
- consult staff on any questions regarding the university’s educational activities; core pedagogic and teaching aspects of teaching, including document workflow; the specifics of the university’s legal framework; the features of the ISU system and other internal platforms; professional development; and the university’s corporate culture;
- help staff with all job-related documentation;
- create professional development programs for staff;
- provide staff with materials and computer equipment needed for classes;
- process requests for room reservations;
- solve technical issues in the university’s rooms;
- implement the ITMO.Mentors project.
Phone: +7 (812) 607-02-50
Kronverksky Pr. 49, room 288; Lomonosova St. 9, room 1418; Chaykovskogo St. 11/2, room 217.