Network and Cloud Technology
Partner University: ITMO University
Outcome (diploma or credits): Master of Science (ITMO University)
Duration: 2 years, 120 credits
Application Deadline: 09 August 2021
Admission Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field with good and excellent grades; Upper-intermediate level of English*
Tuition Fee: 242,000 rubles per year for Russian students; 262,000 rubles per year for international students
Please note that obtaining an invitation and a visa will take at least a month. We ask you to apply for the Master’s program before July 15, 2021, in order to take the entrance exams and receive your documents in due time.
R&D specialists in network and cloud services; engineers for the implementation of cloud solutions; corporate service developers; developers of configurations of corporate information systems; project managers for the development and implementation of info-communication systems for enterprises; managers and specialists of IT departments of companies working in the field of creation and support of IT and telecommunication infrastructure; management of projects for the implementation of corporate services on the part of the customer.
Cloud systems become the essential part of modern economy. Many companies are moving to move their services to clouds. Network infrastructure is very important for modern cloud systems. Specialists in modern networks and cloud services are in high demand on the market. The students will receive comprehensive training in modern network technology, including software defined networks, data storage systems, cloud systems and services, virtualization, distributed computer systems and programming, and will be able to implement different approaches and techniques in their work.
is focused on preparing students for solving professional problems in in the field of networks, cloud systems and corporate services, as well as designing network architecture, info-communication services and applications. It also provides knowledge and skills in configuring, maintaining and supporting info-communication infrastructure, analyzing the possibilities of using information systems, intellectual technologies and knowledge management for improving applied processes, creating and developing components of info-communication systems and enterprise architecture elements.
is based on the development of the market of network and cloud systems. The implementation of enterprise-level info-communication systems requires an integrated approach to analyzing business and applied processes, justifying the choice of technological platforms and configurations, design solutions developing and information processes organizing.
trains specialists who are capable of developing and integrating cloud and network services into the business and application processes of an enterprise.
Contents of the program
- Creative Technologies (online course) – 4 credits
- Project Management Methodology (Entrepreneurial Culture) – 4 credits
- Thinking – 4 credits
- Academic English – 2 credits
- Communication, Conflict Management and Influence Techniques – 4 credits
- Emotional Intelligence – 4 credits
- Business and Science Ethics, Research Management – 4 credits
- Personal Efficiency and Time Management – 4 credits
- Internationalization of Research – 4 credits
- Effective Team Management – 4 credits
- Data Analysis and Processing – 3 credits
- Designing Information and Communication Systems– 3 credits
- Telecommunication Networks and Systems – 3 credits
- Research Work – 11 credits
- Academic English – 2 credits
- Applied AI (online course) – 3 credits
- High-Performance Computing – 3 credits
- Information Security in Info-Communication – 3 credits
- OpenStack Technology. Programming and Configuring– 4 credits
- UNIX/Linux Systems in Telecommunication – 5 credits
- Software Define Networks Basics – 3 credits
- Research Work – 7 credits
- Network Functions Virtualization – 4 credits
- Component Web Programming – 3 credits
- Data Transfer Protocols – 5 credits
- Cluster, Cloud and Grid Systems – 3 credits
- Modern Data Storage Technology – 3 credits
- Research Work – 6 credits
- Academic and Technological Training – 6 credits
- Master’s Thesis – 6 credits
- Pre-Defense Internship – 9 credits
- Academic and Technological Training – 15 credits
* The applicants are required to pass entrance examination successfully.
Want to know more? Read the full interview of Gabriel Guerra by ITMO.NEWS to learn more about the major and his experience.
How to apply?
To apply, please follow our step-by-step application guide.
Want to enroll at ITMO without entrance examinations or tuition fees? Learn more about our contests and competitions to win this amazing opportunity.
ITMO International Admission Office