Research Summer Camp in Photonics 2021
Partner University: ITMO University
Outcome (diploma or credits): ITMO official certificate, 3 ECTS credits
Duration: May 24 - June 4, 2021
Application Deadline: 10 May 2021
Admission Requirements: Bachelor's level students in respective fields (2nd year and above) Master's and PhD students
Tuition Fee: 20,000 RUB (~225 euro)
Program of the Summer School
Organized by ITMO University’s International Institute of Photonics and Optical Information Technologies, Research Summer Camp in Photonics has been successfully running for five years. The camp’s program is designed for two weeks and this year the camp will be held online. During these two weeks participants will:
- Participate in lectures with ITMO’s leading scientists in the field of photonics.
- Take part in virtual workshops.
- Watch real-time streaming of scientific experiments using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Undergraduate (2nd year and above), Graduate and PhD students in Optics, Photonics, Laser Physics and Technology;
- Interest in Femtosecond Optics and Femtotechnology, Quantum Informatics, Femtomedicine, Digital and Display Holography.
Bonuses for Camp Graduates
Preference in admission to the Master’s degree program at ITMO University
May 10, 2021
International Admission Office
Ms. Ekaterina Rassolenko