- Academic titleProfessor
- PostHead of the ChemBio Cluster,
Head of the SCAMT Institute
Phone+7 (921) 890-67-73
- Click to call
- Send message
In 2007, Vladimir Vinogradov graduated from the Ivanovo State University of Chemistry and Technology with a degree in chemical technology of refractory, non-metallic, and silicate materials. He defended his PhD thesis at the G.A. Krestov Institute of Solution Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences in 2010.
- 2008 – completed a presidential program on managing training;
- 2010 – did an internship in Germany on innovations management;
- 2012-2014 – worked at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
As of now, Mr. Vinogradov conducts research in such fields as parenteral sol-gel systems (including magnetic, anti-cancer, and thrombolytic colloids), optical nanostructures (optical sol-gel biosensors, interference color printing, holographic printing, etc.), hybrid sol-gel materials for the food industry and fire-resistant materials.
Mr. Vinogradov has about 60 publications in international scientific journals, including ACS Nano, Advanced Materials, Chemical Society Reviews, Chemistry of Materials, Advanced Functional Materials, as well as 8 patents.
His major achievement is the establishment of a world-class laboratory with a highly motivated team of young researchers with an average age of 25.
Over his career, he has supervised 2 PhD and 10 Master’s students.
- Long-acting bioceramics materials for treatment and prevention of atherothrombosis;
- Synthesis of bioactive magnetite-based nanoarchitectures;
- Preclinical studies of urokinase-based medications for topical therapy of thrombotic conditions of limbs;
- Parenteral sol-gel systems.
Vladimir Vinogradov started off as a specialist in organizing presentations, exhibitions and conferences in 2004. In 2009, he became a junior researcher at the G.A. Krestov Institute of Solution Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences and shortly after, he went to Germany to work as a postdoc.
In 2014, Vladimir and his brother Alexander Vinogradov established the SCAMT institute (Solution Chemistry of Advanced Materials and Technologies), thus making their dream come true and giving young researchers an opportunity to unleash their potential in this field.