- Teaching of technical disciplines
- Organization of production and research practice of undergraduate and graduate students
- Representation of the faculty at international events
- Expansion of affiliate network and launch of collaborations
- Introducing new teaching methods with a focus on project-based learning, inverted classes and advanced learning
2011–2014, ITMO University, PhD, System analysis, management and information processing (by industry).
2009–2011, Master of Engineering and Technology in Automation and Control.
2005–2009, Bachelor of Engineering and Technology in Automation and Control.
2018 – Employee mobility and conducting IoT Open Summit; Belgium, Brussels, Poland, Gliwice.
2018 – International cooperation and refereeing of the World Robot Olympiad; Singapore, Thailand, Chiang Mai.
2017 – Development of adapted higher education educational programs for students with disabilities and persons with disabilities. Russia, St. Petersburg.
2017 – International cooperation and refereeing of the World Robot Olympiad; Costa Rica, San Jose, Portugal, Lisbon, USA, Boston.
2017 – Exchange of experience with European educational institutions in the field of robotics; Belgium, Brussels, Belgium, Leuven, Germany, Munich, Luxembourg, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Twente, Sweden, Linkoping.
2013 – ICT competence of a modern teacher, Russia, St. Petersburg.
2020 – ITMO University, associate professor, acting Dean of Faculty of Infocommunication Technologies;
2016 – CTO DCZD.tech and Merklebot.com;
2018–2021 – ITMO University, Associate Professor, Faculty of Control Systems and Robotics;
2014–2018 – ITMO University, Assistant, Faculty of Control Systems and Robotics;
2010–2014 – beginning of work at ITMO University, junior research fellow, Faculty of Control Systems and Robotics;
Web 3.0, human-machine-machine communication, driverless technology
- 2020 – DEVIES Award in the category Robotics
- 2019 – Winner of the St. Petersburg Government Award for outstanding achievements in higher education and secondary vocational education in 2019
- 2019 – DEVIES Award in the category "IoT Development"
- 2019 – Winner of the MOBI GRAND CHALLENGE
- 2018 – Winner of My Fintech Hackathon
- 2018 – Diploma for best work at the ICAME international conference, Singapore
- 2018 – Judge certificate at the World Robot Olympiad
- 2017 – Diploma of the winner of the GoTech Startup Competition
- 2017 – Diploma of the winner of the GenerationS pre-accelerator
- 2017 – Certificate of a judge at the World Robot Olympiad competition
- 2017 – Certificate of a coach of the RoboCup team
- 2016 – Letter of appreciation from the "Talent and Success Foundation" for the work in the project shift of the Education Center "Sirius"
- 2015 – The award named after Dr. S.F. Farmakovsky
Other professional activities
- Member of the Program Committee of the Symposium on Blockchain for Robotics and AI
- Member of the Program Committee of the International Workshop on Blockchain Technologies for Robotic Systems (BCT4ROS'2020)
Hiking, traveling, communication.