- Faculty of Control Systems and Robotics
- Faculty of Software Engineering and Computer Systems
- Faculty of Secure Information Technologies
- International Scientific and Academic Center "Security and Safety for Critical Digital Technologies"
- Information Theory and Coding Lab
- Institute of Information and Navigation Systems
- Infochemistry Scientific Center
- Institute of Intelligent Industrial Technologies
- Laboratory of Digital Production Technologies
- Laboratory of Industrial Robotics
- Международный центр искусственного интеллекта для функциональных материалов и систем
- Adaptive and Nonlinear Control Systems Lab
- Laboratory of Architecture and Design Techniques for Embedded Systems and Systems on Chip
- Laboratory of Power Electronics and Automated Electric Drive
- International Laboratory "Integrated Navigation and Attitude Reference Systems"
- Laboratory of Multi-Agent, Distributed and Networked Control Systems
- International Laboratory of Biomechatronics and Energy-Efficient Robotics
- International Laboratory of Geometrical Methods in Control and Application
- International Laboratory of Information Security of Cyber-physical Systems
- International Research Laboratory for Intelligent Data Processing Methods and Semantic Technologies
The School of Computer Technologies and Control was established at the beginning of the 90s, and its main focus lies on training highly-qualified specialists in such fields as computing technologies, computer software, and information security.
Among the School’s key research areas are:
- intelligent and hybrid control systems for injector combustion engines;
- automated assembly and alignment of composite mirrors of high aperture space-based telescopes;
- detection and computer identification of high-speed objects;
- automated methods for the identification of temperature fields;
- verification and software testing of information measuring and control space-based systems;
- development of control algorithms for information measuring and control systems.
The School’s research results were used to create:
- Systems of architectural abstractions of embedded computer systems;
- Objective-eventful models of computations (OSMV for NECS);
- Techniques for NECS aspect design;
- Methods for calculations updates for embedded computer systems;
- Original abstract calculators designed as virtual machines and implemented by HW and HW / SW - methods.
Among the School’s industrial partners are more than 50 Russian and international companies including General Motors, IBM, Microsoft, SUN Microsystems, Maxon Motor, Motorola, LOMO, “Original mechanics and automatics” LLC, National Research Institute of Precision Equipment Design, Kaspersky Lab CJSC, Peterstar, Telecom, Vodokanal, etc.
The School educational partners include leading world universities such as the University of California, San Diego (USA); Northwestern Polytechnic University (Fremont, USA), Mikkeli Polytechnic (Finland), Beijing Polytechnic University (China), University of Cambridge (UK), University of Uppsala (Sweden), Polytechnic Institute of Oulu (Finland), University of Kuopio (Finland), University of London (UK), University of Melbourne (Australia), University of Newcastle (Australia), Technical University of Eindhoven (Netherlands).
Over the last 3 years, more than 150 our students became winners, awardees and participants of more than 20 all-Russian and international conferences and contests including:
- 5th IFAC Symposium on Robust Control Design (ROCOND’06) – Toulouse
- 1st IFAC Conference on Analysis and Control of Chaotic Systems – Reims
- 15th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED’07) – Athens
- IFAC Workshop on Adaptation and Learning in Control and Signal Processing (ALCOSP 07) – St. Petersburg
- 6th EUROMECH Nonlinear Dynamics Conference – St. Petersburg
- 17th IFAC World Congress on Automatic Control – Seoul
The school’s graduates lead successful careers in Russia and all over the world in such world-famous companies as Kaspersky Lab, Peterstar, Telecom, General Motors, IBM, Microsoft, SUN Microsystems, and Maxon, among many others.