Fellowship and Professorship Program
ITMO University Fellowship and Professorship Program aims to provide outstanding researchers and scientists from the world’s leading institutions, who are, or have the potential to become, leaders in their chosen fields, with the opportunity to build independent research or lecturing career. Our intention is to contribute to the development of the next generation of prominent scientists at their postdoctoral, early career and professorial stages. This program is supported by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, the Federal Target Program "5-100".
ITMO University is proud to present six following tracks:
- Postdoc track invites young, early-career researchers to join the work of the host Unit and exchange expertise in their scientific field.
- Fellowship track invites international researchers at all stages of their academic career to pursue their further professional development in collaboration with key ITMO University research centers. The program is available only for scholars who have completed their PhD by the time of application (a PDF copy of the diploma is required).
- Professorship track is aimed at bringing in top-level international educators and best-of-the-best researchers from the world’s top universities that have the potential to enrich the educational and research ecosystem of ITMO University.
- Visiting lecturer track focuses on delivering specific expertise on a chosen subject matter, teaching workshops and/or innovative courses designed by the candidate, counseling and working with students in individual and small group sessions.
- Micro Fellowship track is designed for short-term research collaboration with one of ITMO’s laboratories with a scientific article as a result of the work.
- Global Academics is aimed to provide researchers at different stages of their career with an opportunity to collaborate with ITMO University on a regular basis. The track is focused on delivering short-term teaching workshops and/or innovative courses designed by the candidate, along with establishing collaboration with research groups of a host laboratory.
If you have any questions regarding the program or the application process, please, contact:
ITMO University Fellowship and Professorship Program Coordinator
Ms. Elizaveta Menis
+7 (812) 607-04-66