ITMO University’s Career Services Department offers resources and support to students and alumni through all stages of their career. We also work closely with the industry, government and other stakeholders to create sustainable relationships for internships and employment. Employers in our network provide valuable feedback about most in-demand skills so that we can train the most in-demand workforce.
Over the past several years, the employment rate for our graduates has been over 70 percent, and over 20 percent choose to continue their education. Among employers are top Russian and international companies, including Cisco, LG Electronics, Motorola, PepsiCo, Raiffeisen Bank, Deloitte.
Students and alumni can get a head start on their job search, polish interview skills, and get the most up-to-date information about the job market at regular events by partners such as SuperJob and Headhunter as well as at in-person sessions.
Services for students and alumni:
- Career exploration and development
- Internship and vacancy search
- Resume, cover letter and interview counseling
- Maintaining vacancy databases
- Career fairs, master classes and trainings, presentations by employers and other events
Services for employers:
- Recruiting opportunities for internships, part-time and full-time positions
- Company presentations
- On-campus recruiting events
- Sponsorship opportunities
Students and employers can also connect through online portal careers.ifmo.ru