The mission of ITMO’s Strategic Communications Department is to provide comprehensive support and development of the ITMO University brand, keep the public informed about the University’s key events and achievements, and promote the University as a modern, actively developing entity and one of the leading higher education institutions in Russia.
Strategic Communications Department provides successful communication with the scientific community.
- Build and strengthen the ITMO University brand
- Establish and develop an efficient system for promoting the university at the national and world level with the help of modern communication channels
- Create and develop a unified university community / corporate communications
- Introduce and develop new focus areas for the university based on its branding goals
- Promote science communication as a priority brand goal
- Increase the quality of applicants’ admission to the university
- Work proactively with prospective students, as well as their parents and teachers; develop an innovative approach to career guidance for school students
- Develop marketing strategies to increase student enrollment (including all the necessary types of audience research, communication with applicants, etc.)
- Organize the university’s admissions campaigns
- Develop new areas of pre-university training for school students
- Collaborate with the best schools in St. Petersburg and Russian regions
- Promote the university as an employer, communicate with applicants, and source talents
- Decision support for the university’s strategic objectives and campus development; initiate and support changes
Adress Kronversky Pr. 49, St. Petersburg, Russia 197101