Robotics and Artificial Intelligence15.03.06 Mechatronics and Robotics
Nikolay Nikolaev, +7 (812) 595-4128, email@example.com
Head of the Program: Alexey Bobtsov, Professor
The program implies in-depth studies of aspects related to design, research, production and operation of mechatronic and robotic systems and complexes. The curriculum represents an optimal blend of theoretical and practical subjects. Among the theoretical subjects, special emphasis is put on Probability Theory, Discrete Mathematics, Automated Control Theory and others. Practice-oriented disciplines focus on general-purpose hardware components (Electronics and Circuitry, Digital and Microcontroller Technology, Information Converters and others), as well as specialized robotic elements and tasks (Electronic Devices of Mechatronic and Robotic Systems, Industrial Robots Software, Design of Machine Components and Parts, Design of Mechatronic Systems).
The program offers a choice between several specializations:
- The specialization Mechatronics focuses on the design and construction of different mechatronic and robotic devices.
- The specialization Intelligent Robotics centers on programming and algorithmic aspects and automated control theory.
- The specialization Advanced Robotics is aimed at the students whose previous experience of the subject allows them to cognize the field on a more in-depth level.
Small study groups and interesting electives ensure that students derive the maximum effect from their studies in the program.
- Adaptive and Robust Control
- Theory of Mechanisms and Machines
- Automatic Control Theory
- Design of Machine Components and Parts
- Information Converters