Dmitry Manshin, +7 (921) 322-1295, email@example.com
Head of the Program: Olesya Volokh
Thanks to the combination of training in fundamental sciences and key modern areas of biotechnology, as well as individually selected disciplines, our graduates are highly qualified and in-demand specialists in various sectors of the market:
- development of new technologies for various industries (pharmaceuticals, food industry, medicine, synthetic chemistry, agriculture, heavy and light industries, as well as other industries, which use biotechnological products or methods);
- production of ingredients for food, pharmaceutical substances, and biopolymers;
- quality control and creation of innovations in the field of biotechnology;
- creation and implementation of renewable energy sources and raw materials using biosystems;
- research and development using modern biotechnological methods, including bioengineering and bioinformatics.
The mission of the program is to provide fundamental training in natural sciences that goes in line with the current demands of the biotech market for research activities and work in the industry.
- Homeostasis and Nutrition
- Biomodification of Raw Materials Properties
- Micro- and Nanoparticulate Food Systems
- Biochemical and Physicochemical Production and Storage of Food Products
- Fundamentals of Biotechnology