Computer Systems and Technologies09.04.01 Computer Science and Computing Hardware
Sergei Bykovskii, +7 (911) 761-10-65, email@example.com
The Computer Systems and Technologies Master's program aims to train top engineers and team leaders in the field of full-stack development of computer systems.
The program includes the following specializations:
- Telecommunication Systems
- Embedded and Cyberphysical Systems
- Computing Systems and Networks
Digitalization has made its way deep into all areas of human activity. Still, all the new breakthrough technologies such as IoT, Industry 4.0, cyber-physical systems, robotics, AI, VR, AR, and so on have a common foundation: computer systems and networks. The program's graduates work at over a hundred different organizations, many of which have long-established ties with ITMO University. Among the most notable are Intel, Samsung, LG, Yandex, Microsoft, Deutsche Bank, SberBank, and many others.
- Computing Systems Reliability (sp. Computing Systems and Networks)
- Verification and Testing of Systems on a Chip (sp. Systems-on-a-Chip)
- Architecture and Modeling of Cyberphysical Systems (sp. Embedded and Cyberphysical Systems)
- Theory of Control Systems and Systems Analysis (sp. Telecommunication Systems)