Web Technologies09.04.04 Software Engineering
Ilya Gosudarev, +7 (921) 185-2156, email@example.com
Implemented by ITMO with support from T-Systems Russia, this corporate Master's program trains highly qualified web development specialists. In the course of their training, students master the best practices in the field: multilingual and monolingual web design, the application of client and server frameworks, web interface design, as well as the promotion of web projects. Modern teaching methods, workshops by the field's professionals, contests and training sessions make the course both entertaining and effective.
The following specializations are available as part of the program:
- Technologies of Frontend and Backend Development
- Applied Web Technologies
The program's relevance is driven by a number of factors: fast-advancing level of today's communications; the growing role of marketing in an enterprise's development strategy; the development of new hi-tech forms of advertising, including online advertising; and the demand for competent specialists who are capable of harnessing the potential of a shared information space via a range of high-quality web-resources (websites, portals, blogs and applications).
- Designing of Web Resources and Data Science
- Web Server Technologies and Content Management Systems (sp. Technologies of Frontend and Backend Development)
- Application Development for Mobile Devices (sp. Applied Web Technologies)
- Information Systems Design
- Machine Learning Methods