Multimedia Technologies, Design and Usability09.04.04 Software Engineering
Artyom Smolin, +7 (921) 579-4007, firstname.lastname@example.org
This corporate Master's program trains specialists highly skilled in the theory and methodology of human-computer interaction, development and graphic design of system and app interfaces, modeling of lighting and and working with images.
Students can choose between two specializations:
- Design of Human-Computer Interfaces
- 3D Modeling and Virtual Reality Technologies in Art and Culture
Today, specialists in the field of multimedia technologies, 3D modeling, design and development of interfaces are in high demand on the labor market. This program provides students with essential knowledge and skills that allow for both pursuing project activities and conducting large-scale research and development.
The program's students participate in internships and do their practical training at various Russian and international companies and education institutes, including Tallinn University, ITMO University's Center of Usability and Mixed Reality, the company Soliday, and others.
Our students work on interdisciplinary projects at the intersection of culture, art, game dev, and Art & Science, related to the application of different multimedia technologies, 3D modeling and AR & VR environments.
- Image and Spectrum Processing Techniques
- Design Theory and Methodology
- Promising Human-Computer Interfaces
- Simulation of Lighting in Computer Graphics
- Web Analytics
- Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Methods
- Quantitative Methods in Experimental Research
- 3D Modeling and Visualization Technologies