Neurotechnologies and Software Engineering09.04.04 Software Engineering
Alexey Shikov, +7 (911) 922-0941, firstname.lastname@example.org
This corporate Master's program includes studying both the modern methodology of software engineering and the methods and means of development and application of neurotechnologies. The wide range of elective disciplines available as part of the program allows students to build their own individual learning tracks.
Two specializations are available as part of the program:
- Software for Telecommunications (implemented in collaboration with the company Nexign)
- Software for Neurotechnologies (implemented in collaboration with Brain Development LLC)
Read more about the program and its partners here.
The program and its field of focus were designed in line with the National Technology Initiative NeuroNet and the development strategy of the School of Computer Technologies and Control. NeuroNet is to become the next step in the development of the internet (Web 4.0), where new neural interfaces will be used for human-machine interaction. As of today, the associated labor market is estimated at 180 billion USD and is expected to exceed 1 trillion USD by 2035.
- Methodology of Software Engineering
- Neurotechnologies for Continuous Identification of Users in Electronic Systems
- Brain Neurophysiology
- Simulation Modeling
- Design of Virtual Labs and Simulators