Radioelectronic Systems Software09.04.04 Software Engineering
Vera Konovalova, +7 (921) 596-5252, email@example.com
This corporate Master's program trains specialists in the field of radioelectronic systems software design, methods and tools of radioelectronic systems design and their operation processes.
The program includes two specializations:
- Software for Control and Guidance Systems
- Software for Radioelectronic Systems
The program’s relevance is driven by the demand for specialists in the field of digital processing of radar information and recognition of space, air and ground objects. In the course of their training, students develop radioelectronic systems and complexes, design and program digital information processing devices, create and research mathematical and information models of radioelectronic system processes and devices.
- Methods and Technologies for Digital Processing of Radar Information
- Modeling of Complex Systems
- Computer Technologies for Electronic Devices Design
- Image Processing in Radar Systems
- Theory and Techniques of Radar and Radio Navigation