Radioelectronic Systems Software09.04.04 Software Engineering
Vera Konovalova, +7 (921) 596-5252, firstname.lastname@example.org
This corporate Master's program trains specialists in the field of radioelectronic systems software design, methods and tools of radioelectronic systems design and their operational processes.
The program includes two specializations:
- Software for Control and Guidance Systems
- Software for Radioelectronic Systems
The program’s relevance is driven by the demand for specialists in the field of digital processing of radar information and recognition of space, air, and ground objects. In the course of their training, students develop radioelectronic systems and complexes, design and program digital information processing devices, create and research mathematical and information models of radioelectronic system processes and devices.
- Systems Analysis and Data Processing (sp. Software for Control and Guidance Systems)
- Patent Studies and Protection of Intellectual Property (sp. Software for Control and Guidance Systems)
- Methods and Technologies of System Analysis (sp. Software for Radioelectronic Systems)
- Computer Technologies in the Design of Radioelectronic Devices (sp. Software for Radioelectronic Systems)
- Image Processing in Radar Systems (sp. Software for Control and Guidance Systems)