Information Security10.04.01 Information Security
Elena Soldatova, +7 (911) 163-3981, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Information Security Master’s program focuses on training highly qualified professionals in cyber security and comprises seven specializations:
- Cybersecurity Technologies (learn more about this English-language track, implemented in collaboration with the University of Nicosia, here);
- Computer System Information Security (learn more about this English-language track here)
- Information Security Management;
- Information Security Analytics;
- Cryptographic Information Security Methods;
- Cybersecurity in the Banking Sector;
- Information Security of Specialized Systems.
The program’s students acquire competencies in researching the information security issues of such promising fields of science and technology as multi-agent systems, cryptosystems and intelligent systems, as well as fundamental training in the field of traditional methods and means of information security.
As opposed to the existing educational programs in the field of information security, we intend to focus the students’ training on the application of best international practices and information security standards.