Digital Technologies in Manufacturing12.04.01 Instrumentation*
Sergey Tretiakov, +7 (921) 754-0544, firstname.lastname@example.org
15.04.04 Automation of Technological Processes and Production
The overall goal of the Digital Technologies in Manufacturing Master’s program is to develop well-rounded scientists capable of setting up smart productions using cutting-edge information and production technologies. The program covers a wide range of technologies related to both digitalization and the organization of production. The training has a strong focus on the issues of quality assurance and the interaction of humans with industrial cyber-physical systems.
The program offers five main specializations:
- Automation of Technological and Production Processes
- Measurement and Non-Destructive Testing in High-Tech Manufacturing
- Smart Industrial Technologies
- Information Technologies in Production Systems
- Preproduction of High-Technology Products
Industrial cyber-physical systems are a fundamental part of Industry 4.0 and a core of future smart productions. Their introduction will take manufacturing to another level characterized by extensive automation, smart autonomy, and the integration into joint information spaces.
- Design of Measurement and Control Equipment
- Cloud Analysis and Big Data Processing
- Organization of Production Processes
- Automation of Production Processes
- Industrial Internet of Things and Services