Robotics and Artificial Intelligence15.04.06 Mechatronics and Robotics
Sergey Kolyubin, +, firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about this international Master's program here.
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence is a cutting-edge international Master’s program at ITMO University and the largest Russian Master’s program in the field. The program trains future researchers and developers with unique sets of competencies at the intersection of robotics and artificial intelligence who are able to conduct systematic and critical analysis and solve complex tasks arising during implementation of industrial and service robotics.
- Intelligent Robotics (in English)
- Biomechatronics (in English)
- Mechatronic Systems and Technologies (in English)
- Embodied Intelligence and Biomechatronics (in Russian)
- Intelligent Systems Engineering (in Russian)
This Master’s program blends robotics and artificial intelligence to tackle complex challenges that go beyond the classic theories of management and information processing.
- Control of Two-Wheel Drive Robots
- Biomechatronic Systems Design
- Dynamics of Robotic Systems