Functional Safety of Autonomous Transport Vehicles11.04.03 Design and Technology of Electronic Devices*
Elena Soldatova, +7 (911) 163-3981, email@example.com
*11.04.03 Design and Technology of Electronic Devices
23.04.03 Operation of Transport and Technological Machines and Systems
This corporate Master's program trains specialists with competencies in the field of development and implementation of driverless transport, as well as ensuring its information and functional safety.
The program includes the following specializations:
- Development of Safe Autonomous Transport Vehicles
- Operation of Safe Autonomous Transport Vehicles
- Functional Safety of Mission-Critical Systems
- Design of Functional Safety Solutions
Students can do internships at such companies as StarLine, Gazprom Neft, JSC NIIAS, Elektroavtomatika experimental design bureau, Eureca, Laboratory PPS, InfoWatch, and many others.
Read more about this and other ITMO University Master's programs in the field of data security in this article by ITMO.NEWS.
The development of methods and practices of transport automation increasingly calls for the advancement of methods for ensuring the safety of both the transport itself and its control systems. This creates a lack of specialists in the field of ensuring the safety of autonomous transport vehicles. The program’s students study and apply existing practices in the development of safe driverless transport and analysis of the applicability of driverless solutions in different industrial tasks.
- High-Level Language Programming
- Simulation Modeling of Unmanned Vehicles
- Functional Safety of Driverless Transport Vehicles
- Schematic Circuit Design of Integrated Circuits