Bioengineering and Biotechnical Systems12.04.04 Biotechnical Systems and Technologies
Maria Fokina, +7 (921) 596-2672, email@example.com
HEAD OF THE PROGRAM: Maya Uspenskaya, Professor
Read more about this international Master's program here.
The program blends both theoretical and practical competencies in the fields of chemistry, biology, physics, and instrumentation. It also includes scientific and methodological research in bioengineering, biotechnical and multisensory systems and technologies, research of real environments and objects, nanophotonics, and optics.
Students can participate in scientific and applied projects by leading Russian and international universities and companies and acquire a practical background in solving real-world problems.
- Biotechnical Systems
- Hardware for Nano- and Biophotonics
- Molecular Nano- and Biophotonics (in English)
- Organic Materials Photonics (in English)
- Bioengineering and Biomaterials (in Russian and English)
- Multi-Sensory Systems (in Russian and English)
Biotechnology and biotechnical systems are among the high-priority trends in today's world. Specialists in this field are highly sought-after in high-technology fields of economy, medicine and pharmaceutics. Their development is currently hindered by the lack of highly qualified specialists trained in the field of information systems and means of measuring living systems, biological structures and biopolymers.
- Modern Methods of Analysis
- Modeling of Biopolymers and Systems
- Intelligent Medical Systems
- Industrial Control Systems at Specialized Enterprises