Physics and Technology of Nanostructures12.04.03 Photonics and Optoinformatics
Anton Starovoytov, +7 (921) 796-3720, firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about this international Master's program here.
The Physics and Technology of Nanostructures program is designed for prospective Master’s students wishing to pursue their careers at leading Russian and international research centers, as well as research laboratories of high-tech enterprises. Over the course of training, students will be actively involved in theoretical and experimental research of the International Research and Educational Center for Physics of Nanostructures.
The following specializations are available as part of the program:
- Physics of Nanostructures (in Russian)
- Physics of Nanostructures (in English)
- Physics of Nanostructures for Biomedical Applications (in Russian)
The program provides unique interdisciplinary training at the intersection of physics, chemistry, engineering of nanostructured materials, and their applications in photovoltaics, sensors, and biomedicine.
- Physics of Nanostructures
- Fundamentals of Nanotechnology
- Methods and Techniques of Physical Experiment
- Optics of Nanoscale Supramolecular Systems