Bioeconomics and Resource Management18.04.02 Energy- and Resource Saving Processes in Chemical Technology, Petroleum Chemistry and Biotechnology
Maria Fokina, +7 (921) 596-2672, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bioeconomics and Resource Management Master's program focuses on training highly qualified specialists in the field of energy- and resource-efficient processes in chemical technology, petroleum chemistry and biotechnology using green chemistry technologies. The curriculum combines fundamental and practical training in the field of information technologies and modeling, ecology and physicochemical analysis methods, recycling and disposal of materials, nanotechnologies, and general chemical technology.
The program offers four main specializations:
- Programmable Materials
- Resource Efficiency in Fuel and Energy Enterprises
- Energy- and Resource-Efficiency
- Modern Aspects of Oil and Gas Production
One of the problems facing today’s world is ensuring and promoting environmental protection, which creates an increasingly high demand for specialists capable of implementing projects in consideration of environmental safety standards, navigating the business environment, providing substantiation of technical and economic feasibility of entrepreneurial projects and conducting the optimization of business processes.
- Alternative Energy Sources
- Information Technologies in Science and Education
- Methods of Optimization and Organization of Energy and Resource-Efficient Chemical Technology Systems
- Sensory Materials and Their Applications