Programming and Internet Technologies09.04.02 Information Systems and Technologies
Maksim Khlopotov, +7 (911) 295-3427, firstname.lastname@example.org
This corporate Master's program provides students with a thorough theoretical and practical training in the development and operation of information systems and automation technologies for businesses, development of mobile applications and flexible electronic decision-making support technologies.
In the course of the program, students learn various programming languages, such as С++, С#, Java, Python, as well as operating system software MS Windows and GNU/Linux, database management systems, structures and protocols in computer networks, as well as learn to ensure the reliability of data transmission, administration technologies, and web-technologies.
The following specializations are available as part of the program:
- Technologies for the Development of Modern Information Systems
- Management of Technological and Business Processes Automation
Since the market of information systems and technologies grows by up to 15% a year, the demand for IT specialists, the program graduates, is higher than ever. These specialists perform a wide range of tasks, including the development of information technologies for technical systems management (based on high-performance real-time systems), groups of enterprises (by creating a single information space), as well as organization and support of research and socio-economic activities.
The educational program is aimed at:
- training students to solve tasks associated with the design, development, implementation, and operation of information systems and a wide class of technologies based on the principles of productivity, reliability and safety;
- teaching students to use development, project organization, testing, and version control tools;
- teaching students the fundamentals of modern cloud computing technologies, Big Data analysis, as well as approaches to virtualization and management of information technology infrastructure.
- Information Security
- Information Systems Design
- Corporate Information Systems Development Technologies
The students can do internships as junior developers at St. Petersburg's IT companies, such as Mail.ru, VimpelCom, Peter-Service, EPAM, Intermedia, Softwerke, Avara IT Solutions, Radar MMS, EMC Corporation, Diginetica, Jet Brains, Yandex, Transas Technologies, Arcadia, Open Way Service, etc.