Ecotechnologies and Sustainable Development05.03.06 Ecology and Natural Resource Management
Violetta Savoskula, +, email@example.com
Head of the Program: Ekaterina Tambulatova, Associate Professor
The program prepares top-tier specialists in the field of environmental protection and resource efficiency who are capable of assessing the risks of sustainable development within the current ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) agenda, as well as tackling modern ecological challenges.
During their studies, students will learn how to:
- design development strategies in the light of ESG impact at different levels of administration;
- conduct an ecosystem assessment;
- design and adopt advanced ecotechnologies;
- assess and manage current environmental risks;
- build business models within the concept of the circular economy.
- Sustainable Development
- Fundamentals of Thermodynamics and Heat-and-Mass Exchange
- Ecological Monitoring
- Benchmarking in Ecotechnologies