Science Communication27.04.05 Innovation Studies
Institute of International Development and Partnership
Daria Denisova, +7 (921) 384-3226, firstname.lastname@example.org
Science communication is a professional and academic field embodying all current forms of communication between science and society. This Master’s program trains multiskilled, versatile specialists possessing a wide range of competencies at the intersection of science and communication and capable of conducting the following kinds of professional activities:
- corporate communication at research organizations;
- science journalism;
- implementation of popular science media projects;
- creation of scientific exhibitions, museums, and science popularization centers;
- scientific visualizations and illustrations;
- informal science education, etc.
As the public interest in research and technological progress grows, more and more career opportunities become available at various organizations involved in a dialogue with society. The program is aimed at helping students master effective communication in the field of science and technology, as well as form a comprehensive understanding of the role of science communication in the creation of conditions favorable for sustainable scientific and technological progress.