Office phone+7 (812) 480-06-56
- Click to call
Office homepage191002, Санкт-Петербург, ул. Ломоносова, д.9, ауд. 1210
Office email email@example.com
- Send message
The mission of the Faculty of Ecotechnologies (GreenTech) is to pave the way towards a sustainable future through a synthesis of cutting-edge research, contemporary education, and collaboration with industrial and educational partners, as well as the state and the public.
- ecology and technosphere safety;
- bioenergy and bioconversion;
- recycling and reusing;
- emissions reduction and monitoring;
- environmental monitoring, control and management;
- industrial ecology;
- methodology of physical and chemical measurements;
- environmental management systems;
- circular economy;
- environmental certification and declaration;
- environmental hedging;
- decarbonization of economy and energy systems, reduction of greenhouse emissions;
- green energy and construction;
- energy efficiency and conservation;
- recycling and industrial symbiosis;
- lifecycle assessment and sustainable design.
GreenTech trains highly skilled and sought-after specialists in ecology and sustainable development who can build a future-proof career as environmental ecologists, ecological designers, urban ecologists, recycling technologists, and so on.
- Recycling and Industrial Symbiosis;
- Industrial Ecology (in Russian and English);
- Environmental and Technosphere Safety.
- Earth Science;
- Food Systems;